Neuroscience: Canadian 1st Edition Open Textbook
Neuroscience: Canadian 1st Edition Open Textbook is a comprehensive source that examines the nervous system, neurodegeneration, techniques in studying neuroscience and emerging topics in the field.
Creative Commons Attribution
Unit 1 - Neuroscience: The Basics
Unit 2 - Neurodegeneration
Unit 3 - Fundamental Neuroscience Techniques (and when to use them)
- 3.1 Patch-Clamp Electrophysiology
- 3.2 Molecular toolbox - Neural Circuits: The Basics
- 3.4 Chemogenetic Methods to Examine the Brain and Behaviour
- 3.5 Cre-Lox, Driver Lines, and Next Order Specificity
- 3.6 Viral Mediated Delivery of Genes to Neurons
- 3.7 A Very Interesting Transgenic Mouse for Neuroscience
- 3.8 Molecular Biological Measures of Neuronal Activity: "CatFish"
- 3.9 Genetic Approaches to Examine the Intact and Living Brain
- 3.10 - in vitro Neuronal Models
Unit 4 - Emergent Topics in Neuroscience
Neuroscience: Canadian 1st Edition Open Textbook by Dr William Ju is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.